Konkuk Language Institute
“Outstanding institution of International students named by the Ministry of Education” Excellent instructors with Certified Teaching Korean as Foreign language by the Ministry of Education and graded curriculum”
- - Professional language learning institute opened in 1971
- - Various Foreign languages (English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, French, etc.) and Korean.
- - Excellent researchers on staff to develop up-to-date curriculum.
- - About 90 language instructors on site and learner-centered curriculum developed to meet individual levels of learners.
- - The examination hall of TOPIK(Test of Proficiency in Korean) designated by the Ministry of Education.
- - Semi-annual field trip where all students participate to experience Korean culture for 2 days and a night in Spring and in Fall (ex. Mt. Sulak, Kyungjoo,etc).
- - Specialized after school activities (leisure and culture) with KLI instructors.
- - When students who have achieved higher than level 4 (L4) in Korean language course have met the requirements for undergraduate admission for KU, admission is guaranteed.
- - On-campus dormitory is available for all language institute students.
Business registration 207-82-00062 Online business registration No.2013-Seoul Gwangjin 5037 / Personal Information Manager: Ko, Boksu
COPYRIGHT 2017 Konkuk University Language Institute. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.