This is a regular course registration guide.
When you register in Korea
- Visit the office of Konkuk language institute(KLI) and fill out an application form for course registration and student card.
- Submit all the documents required for admission.
- KLI reviews all the submitted documents and then will notify student of tuition and registration fee.
- KLI will send the student admission letter and receipt of tuition payment when the student transfer the tuition and registration fee to KLI’s bank account.
- Student who is accepted need to take a placement test.
When you register out of Korea
- When the student mails the documents to KLI, KLI will notify students of tuition and registration fee after screening the documents.
- When student transfers the tuition and registration fee, please let KLI know about it by phone or fax.
- After checking the payment, KLI will send a student admission letter and receipt of tuition payment by airmail.
Documents required for admission
- The application form(according to the form of the KLI)
- Personal information release consent form (according to the form of the KLI)
- The most recent original degree and an academic transcript
- A copy of your passport and alien registration card
- Two photo of 3*4cm
- Bank statement that proves you have over $USD 9,000 saved
- A study plan and a self-introduction in Korean, English, Japanese, or Chinese
- A financial statement of a Korean sponsor(A financial statement pertaining to the residence, a tax return document and a proof of employment)
- Once you pass the admission screening, you must submit two notarized written letters of guarantee (according to our school's guarantee form)
- ** Please note : Depending on Nationalities or financial status, additional documents may be requested.