This is a Short-term course(1~3 weeks) registration guide.
When you register in Korea
- Visit the office of Konkuk language institute(KLI) and fill out an application form for course registration and student card.
- Submit all the documents required for admission.
- KLI reviews all the submitted documents and then will notify student of tuition and registration fee.
When you register out of Korea
- When the student mails the documents to KLI, KLI will notify students of tuition and registration fee after screening the documents.
- When student transfers the tuition and registration fee, please let KLI know about it by phone or fax.
Documents required for admission
- The application form(according to the form of the KLI) Download Download
- Personal information release consent form (according to the form of the KLI) Download
- A copy of your passport
- ** Please note : Depending on Nationalities, additional documents may be requested.